As a Career & Leadership Coach, I work with clients across industries and continents to find the career they were meant for and ways to excel within it.
I believe that who we are should define what we do, and that what we do defines who we are, which is why I specialize in coaching that focuses on your professional development.
I believe in helping businesses and people grow, transform and achieve beyond their ambitions. Curiosity, precision, hope, one size fits one, work, autonomy, and authenticity are key to my practice.
I live in Vancouver, Canada but coach clients around the world over the phone, Skype and email. I am fully fluent in English and French and offer my services in both languages.
I built my career in the luxury hospitality industry, working in companies of different sizes and cultures across the Middle East, Europe and North America. While my last position was Director of Marketing and Communications, I have worked at all levels and across many roles including operations. I have recruited and trained staff, reorganized services and opened businesses. Now, I focus on helping individuals and organizations find their meaning and unlock their potential.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
- ACC - Associate Certified Coach designation with the International Coach Federation, the only coaching professional body that focus on professional standards and ethics.
- Co-Active Professional Certified Coach from the Coaching Training Institute (CTI), the largest and oldest coach training school in the world, recommended by the American Council of Education (ACE) with strong partnerships with the McLean Hospital, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate. Certified in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Certified Practitioner of the Strong Interest Inventory, the world's most trusted and widely used career planning tool. Certified in Canada.
- Master’s Degree in Career Consulting from the Université Paris X Nanterre, France.
- MBA in International Hospitality Management from the Essec Business School Paris, France.